15″ wide 62 lb. built-in undercounter commercially listed indoor/outdoor clear icemaker with internal pump and complete stainless steel exterior finish
Summit’s commercially listed BIM68OS series icemakers are an attractive and durable solution to keeping a continuous supply of clear ice on hand in virtually any indoor or outdoor location.
Sized at 15″” wide, the BIM68OSPUMP features a complete 304 grade stainless steel exterior specially built to hold up to the elements. The user-reversible door is designed with a powerful magnetic gasket to ensure proper insulation, with a stainless steel handle mounted horizontally for a modern look. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also allows freestanding use. The internal pump allows more flexibility in where you choose to place the unit. This unit has a sealed back to ensure added outdoor protection and easier cleanup.
The BIM68OSPUMP produces clear gourmet dice-style ice cubes, perfect for keeping any beverage cold without diluting the flavor. Under standard operating conditions, this unit can make up to 62 lbs. in a day cycle, while the storage bin can hold up to 26 lbs at a time. We include an ice scoop that can be hung inside for easy use. Frost-free operation eliminates the need to defrost the interior.
Designed and manufactured for us in South Korea, the BIM68OSPUMP is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards for use in foodservice settings. The weatherproof constructed allows outdoor use, but this model can also be installed indoors in any kitchen or wet bar. A panel-ready version (BIM68OSPUMP) is also available.
NOTE: This unit requires professional installation. Drain hose and other connection equipment is not included.
- Height of Cabinet 33.5″ (85 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap 33.63″ (85 cm)
- Width 14.88″ (38 cm)
- Depth 22.63″ (57 cm)
- Depth with Handle 24.5″ (62 cm)
- Depth with door at 90° 37.25″ (95 cm)
- Capacity 0.98 cu.ft. (28 L)
- Defrost Type Frost-Free
- Door Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
- Sanitation ETL-S
- Amps 4.0
- Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
- Shipping Weight 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty 5 Years
- Door Swing RHD
- Reversible Yes
- Daily Ice Production 62.0 lbs. (28 kg)
- Ice Storage Capacity 26.0 lbs. (12 kg)
- Ice Shape Dice
- Size of Cube 1 1/4″ H x 1 1/8″ W x 1 1/8″ D
- Number of Ice Cube Sizes 1
- Fan Type Exterior
- Refrigerant Type R134a
- Refrigerant Amount 7.4 oz.
- High Side PSI 210.0
- Low Side PSI 105.0
- Interior Height 12.75″ (32 cm)
- Interior Width 12.75″ (32 cm)
- Interior Depth 9.25″ (23 cm)
- Level Legs 4
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.